Monday 16 July 2012

Holidays!!

We had so much fun in the holidays, heres some things we got up to.....


Olivia - In the holidays, Briar came to sleep over at my house. We made cupcake and we put icing and sprinkles on them.

Kayla - In the holidays, I went to How to make a Monster. There were toys at the start and you had to follow the footprints and there was a fish at the start that I didnt like.
We had to have tickets but I lost my ticket, the ticket said How to make a monster. At the bottom of the ticket it had a star on it.

Ruby - In the holidays I went and watched Ice Age 4 and I got this sticker. I liked Scrat when he saw the acorn inside the giant crab but it an angry fish.

Cam - In the holidays, I milked the cows. I didnt milk them, I just helped Mum and Dad.  I got the calves in and I caught a calf to put in the trailor.

Maia - Last weekend, I went to Ice Age 4 too, and I also saw Brave. Brave was about a girl with curly hair and she turned her mum into a bear. The bear had to try and hide, and the girl with curly hair's brothers are really funny.

Briar - In the holidays, I went to watch Ice Age 3 and there was one mammoth and another one, a girl one and her name was Peaches. I slept over at Olivias house too.

Daphne - In the weekend, I stayed home and watched movies, one was Nemo. His mum got killed by a shark but i'm not sure what kind. I also watched Tarzan.

Matthew - In the holidays, I went to the big $2 shop in Hamilton. I got a spiderman toy, it lights up when you press it.  We went to a motel in Auckland to stay for one night, we went to kelly taltons. We saw big black stingrays.

Hayley - In the holidays, there was a powercut and it was very dark. Me and Danielle were scared because we thought there was a robber.
I went to Gran and Grandads beach house and I stayed there for dinner. For dinner I had Burger King.

Dylan - In the holidays Forest came to my house and he stayed for 10 sleeps. I also went to my cousin Barker's house, and I stayed there for 1 sleepover and he wouldn't share his toys.
I went to see Ice Age 4 and Brave.

Charlie - In the holiday's I went to my cousins house and we made huts and slept in them. We even slept in the chairs. We saw wasps in the cage at our house, I looked at them and they didn't come out, they just kept sleeping.

Blake M. - In the holidays I went to the warehouse with my dad. I bought some shoes, a bag and a aeroplane. I went to rainbows end, my favourite part was going on the dragon.

Blake W.- In the holidays, my Dad went to the horse races with me. We watched the horses go over the jumps. It was lots of fun.

Alazay - In the holidays, I got a new t shirt, I also got a toy. I went to the shoe shop and got some shoes.

2 comments:

  1. hi

    this is the first time on your blog.
    it is really cool guys.
    you should have a look at all the kio kio school.blogs.

    niamh mans from kiokio school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun Danielle

    ReplyDelete