Monday 11 June 2012

Our Assembly

Last friday, it was our turn to host the school assembly.  We showed our Greedy Cat pictures and stories, how to introduce ourselves in Maori, and we shared a story that we love. It was about bubbles.

Our favourite parts of the assembly were...

Charlie - showing my greedy cat picture

Blake M - saying our Bubble story.

Alazay - showing my Greedy Cat.

Maia - asking for the the awards to be presented.

Kayla - asking for the bus awards and rubbish points.

Briar - showing my greedy cat picture.

Ruby - asking for the sport reports.

Cam - asking for the other classes to share their work.

Olivia - telling the bubble story.

Hayley - when I read my Greedy Cat story.

Dylan - telling the school about our Greedy Cat pictures/stories.

Daphne - saying our Bubble Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment