Thursday 29 March 2012

Our Friday News - 30th March 2012

Here is our friday news -

Olivia - I have a Red butterfly with lots of gold sparkles on it.

Matthew - When I got home yesterday, i drew a picture for  Kayla. I coloured in the squares on the envelope.

Maia - Instead of news, I am going to read you two pages out of this book. My book is called, Sleeping Out. My favourite part in the story is when they find out Mum is asleep.

Hayley - In the weekend, I went fishing. I caught a kingfish, it was very big!! I got a prize bag and inside there was toothpaste stuff, little rugby ball and some fish bait.

Cameron - Jacob made me a paper aeroplane at home. I can undo it and then make it again. It doesnt fly very far.

Daphne - In the weekend, I this new jersey, it has green, pink and purple. It is very warm. I got it from town.

Kayla - When I was little, my nanna bought me these tinkerbell shoes. I love them because I like tinkerbell. I still fit them.

Briar - In the weekend, I got this new drinkbottle, it has pooh bear and piglet on it. I like piglet.

Dylan - In the weekend, I got a new drinkbottle and it has Ruben the Roadsaftey Bear on it. I saw him at my old Creche.

Blake W. - I am going to go swimming tonight with Dylan, my brother, Zach and Mum and Dad. We are going swimming in Hamilton.

Blake M. - I have a pillow pet. It is a penguin. I got it in the holidays.

7 comments:

  1. Wow you are all sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fabulous and soooooooooooooooo awesome you have great writing skills and they are so good!you guys are pros.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so good! Thanks for the great writing Olivia Matthew Maia Hayley Cameron Daphne Kayla Briar Dylan Blake.W. Blake.M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all of them good job from mikayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice room1 i really love them all good job from danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow room 1 you have been doing some fantastic writing. Your blog is looking really really cool. I enjoy reading all about what you do in class. Keep up the great work Room 1.
    Mrs Morton

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow fantastic blogs you all sounds like your having lots of fun way to go =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what awesome blogs everyone. It sounds like you are all having loads of fun. =)

    ReplyDelete