Thursday 22 March 2012

Friday News....

Blake W. - In the weekend my Mum got me a new hat. It is a rugby one. I played Rugby and we won.

Daphne - In the weekend, I got a new pink hat with a pink headband. The headband has sparkles inside it. You can't get the sparkles out of the headband. We went to the beach and we went surfing,

Briar - In the weekend, I got a new Princess Hat. It has Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella and Aurora.

Blake M. - I found 10 dollars at my house, I was allowed to keep it, so I slept with it so I didnt lose it. I'm not sure what I will buy with it.

Cameron - Look at the tick on my shoe. (the nike tick) There is another tick on the other shoe.

Dylan - In the weekend, I went to my Grandma's house and I got this smurf, it has a love heart tattoo on one side and his hand is by his mouth, thats how you know he is speaking.

Maia - In the weekend, I got some squeakeys. I got them from Paper Plus. I wanted to pass them around so everyone could have a feel.  There is a horse, a girl, an elephant and another horse.

Kayla - For my birthday, I got this kitty t.shirt. It has headphones on it. It is pink and the kitten is purple.

Olivia - Last night when I got home, I was looking in my big lego box and I found these dots. I had a little pink one but I lost it. I got them from my old school. I took all the dots off the tape.

1 comment:

  1. Wow soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool! Kate!

    ReplyDelete