Sunday 29 April 2012

WEEK TWO - MORNING NEWS

Daphne - In the weekend, I went bowling with my Mum and Dad. I got to play bowling and I got a trophy.

Briar - I stayed home and I coloured in a rabbit and I watched TV.

Hayley - In the weekend, Dad got me some silly bands and Dannielle got some too.

Olivia - In the weekend, I went to the toy shop and got a horse which has a unicorn head. It is pink.

Kayla - In the weekend, I got this Cat book. Its about Cats and Kittens. My favourite cat is one that has lots of different colours.

Dylan - In the weekend, I went to watch Blake's rugby, Blake's team won.

Blake W - In the weekend, I brought this t shirt and it says England on it. It is Grey and Red.

Matthew - In the weekend, the power went off at my house. My Nana's alarm rung and the lights went ping and it went off. It was in the day time.

Cameron - In the weekend, I went to Te Awamutu and I played Ripper Rugby. I had no tries and no rips.

Maia - In the weekend, Dad got Lochlan and I bb gun each. They shoot out little balls that are yellow and white. My gun is silver and my brothers is black.

Blake M - In the weekend, I stayed at home and I watched TV, had lunch and the power went off. So I went shopping for lunch and when I was at the shop, the power went on.

2 comments:

  1. Did anyone find out what the power cut came from? Did some trees fall on top of the powerlines?
    I hope that everyone was safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, we are not too sure why there was a power cut, but we think that maybe some trees did fall on the powerlines.
      We think everyone was safe.
      Thanks for your comment on our blog!
      from Room One

      Delete