Sunday 11 March 2012

Our Weekend Hightlights....

Today is Monday, we are in Week 7, and only have 3 more weeks after this until the Easter Holidays.

We all had a great weekend, here are some of our highlights.....

Briar: I went shopping with Mummy and got a new T Shirt. It is pretty and stripey.

Hayley: I stayed home with my Dad and Danielle because Mum went away for 2 sleeps.

Blake W: I went to the lake and there was lolly scrambles and bouncy castles and face paint. I got a shoe painted on my face, it was fun!

Cameron: I went to my Nana's and I played Ace Races.

Maia: I went to Rainbows End and I went on the rollarcoaster. It was my favourite ride.

Dylan:  In the weekend I got a new t.shirt, it has radio tapes on it. We got it from the warehouse.

Kayla: In the weekend, I went to my friends house and she is my cousin. They have new kittens, they are little and so adorable.

Olivia: I went to Auckland to visit my Dad, because he is working there for a little while. I fell down some stairs and hurt my leg.

Matthew: In the weekend, my Mum got a me a new t.shirt. It is orange and has Buzz Lightyear on it.

Blake M.: I got some new shoes, they are white, black, red and grey. They are comfy.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Room 1 did some really fun stuff over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must have had lots of fun in the weekend from danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we had a great weekend, we hope you had a fun one too!

      Delete